①The picture displays a very special scene: ______. ②Simple as it is, what the picture conveys to us is thought-provoking: _______.
1. As is humorously/vividly/clearly/subtly depicted/described/portrayed/illustrated in the picture/drawing/cartoon, ______________. (句子)
2. From the picture, a seemingly superficial phenomenon is presented:____________. (句子)
3. This picture captures a critical moment that ___________. (句子).
4. The drawing presents us with a thought-provoking scene: ____________. (句子)
5. In the picture we could see clearly that ______________________. (句子)
6. As we can see from the picture, ________. (句子)
7. As the picture given depicts, ________. (句子)
注：表示图片的说法卡通 cartoon; 素描sketch; 照片photo; 图片 picture; 手绘drawing。
1. What the picture is trying to present is that _____(句).
2. The picture intends to inform us that ______(句).
3. What does the cartoonist want to tell us? Actually, this drawing shows us a social phenomenon that______________(句子).
4. The artist of the cartoon apparently intends to draw our attention to ________(主题单词).
5. In effect, this cartoon is a miniature of a prevalent phenomenon. _____(句).
6. Conspicuously, this cartoon symbolically characterizes a status quo. _____(句).
7. Simple as it is, what the picture conveys to us is thought-provoking. _____(句).
①It is often said that: _________(名言重述). ②Simple as the remark may sound, it intends to tell us that ________.
(1) Just as the saying goes, ______.
(2) It is often said that _______.
(3) An ancient philosopher once stated that _____.
(1) The saying tells us ________.
(2) The saying indicates that _______.
(3) The saying obviously emphasizes /highlights _____.
③Remarkably, this sort of phenomenon becomes the norm in our society, which can be seen almost everywhere. ④There are mainly two factors contributing to this social phenomenon. ⑤To begin with, _______ might be responsible for this social phenomenon. ________ (具体论述) ⑥Moreover, this phenomenon could be attributed to ________. _______ (具体论述)
1. Remarkably, this sort of phenomenon becomes the norm in our society, which can be seen almost everywhere.
2. Nobody fails to notice this fact, as it is now quite prevailing in contemporary society.
3. Strikingly, in contemporary society, this sort of phenomenon is becoming increasingly common and eye-catching.
1. There are mainly two factors contributing to this social phenomenon.
2. Why, you may wonder, does this phenomenon arise?
3. The reasons for this social phenomenon are as follows.
4. Two fundamental factors/reasons could account for this social phenomenon.
5. Personally, among all the factors that account for this trend, the following are worth mentioning.
第⑤⑥句可以替换成(除了替换句5，请保留表示第一(to begin with)，第二(moreover)的说法)：
1. ________ might be responsible for this social phenomenon.
2. this problem stems from ________.
3. this phenomenon could be attributed to ________.
4. this situation could be seen as a consequence of ________.
5. Perhaps, this primary reason is that ____________.
⑧To ______, in my mind, it calls for the efforts from all sides. ⑨From my perspective, it is particularly important that we should take actions. _____(展开阐述). ⑩In the meantime, I personally believe that the authority and mass media need to assume this responsibility. _____(展开阐述).
1. To ______, in my mind, there are at least two approaches.
2. Urgent measures are needed to ________.
3. The following ways can be adopted to ________.
发扬：advocate, enhance, strengthen, reinforce, further, advance
抑制：curb, cease, impede, prevent, put an end to, eliminate, rectify
现象：social phenomenon, situation, condition
好(现象)：positive, favorable, desirable
坏(现象)：negative, unfavorable, undesirable, adverse
To put an end to this unfavorable phenomenon, in my mind, it calls for the efforts from all sides.
The following ways can be adopted to advocate this social phenomenon.
4. Given the factors I have just outlined, it can be concluded that_______.
5. All in all, we can safely draw the conclusion that _______.
1. From my perspective, only when all of us join in the efforts at all levels can we expect to ______ properly.
2. It seems to me that it is high time that we should take concerted steps.
3. On the micro level, I believe it is every individual's duty to take actions.
4. From where I stand, every one of us might as well join in the efforts.
5. Accordingly, it is imperative for us to take some measures.
1. Similarly, I gradually realize that the authority and mass media need to shoulder this responsibility.
2. Since my own voice is too weak to be heard, I hope we can call on the public to take this responsibility.
3. Some relevant laws and regulations should be enacted and enforced.
4. On the macro level, the government and mass media should be held accountable.
5. It is urgent and imperative for the mass media to take some measures.
1. 倒装句：Only in this way can we _______________.
2. 强调句：Obviously, it is __________ that _________.
3. 虚拟语气：It is high time that we should take concerted steps to _______________.
④There is much controversy over _______(议题). ⑤Some people argue that _____(正方观点)._______(展开阐述) ⑥Nevertheless, other people adopt a completely different view. They believe that ______(反方阐述). _____(展开阐述).
⑦Given the factors I have just outlined, it can be concluded that the question quite depends on personal choice. ______(个人观点).
1. ________ has given rise to a heated discussion.
2. _______has caused quite a stir among the general public.
3. As regards ______, there has been a heated discussion among the general public in our society.
4. Opinions vary when it comes to _________.
例如：There is much controversy over whether one should expect a reward after doing a good deed.
However, those who strongly oppose are not among the minority. They hold that _____.
1. When considering opinions of both sides, I am inclined to be in favor of the former/latter one. (犀利观点)
2. When considering opinions of both sides, I find they are of the equal weight. (中庸观点)
3. ______ is just like a double-edged sword. We might as well avoid those undesirable effects, when making full use of it. (双刃剑)