1. It has increased by three times as compared with that of 1998.
2. There is an increase of 20% in total this year.
3. It has been increased by a factor of 4since 1995.
4. It would be expected to increase 5 times.
5. The table shows a three times increase over that of last year.
6. It was decreased twice than that of the year 1996.
7. The total number was lowered by 10%.
8. It rose from 10-15 percent of the total this year.
9. Compared with 1997, it fell from 15 to 10 percent.
10. The number is 5 times as much as that of 1995.
11. It has decreased almost two and half times, compared with…